Full Stack Developer
Our global client, who operate within the Investment Banking arena, are looking for an experienced Full Stack to join their team based in London, on a contract basis, initially for 3 months with a view to extend.
Full Stack Developer - Key Skills:
- Good knowledge of continuous integration and delivery utilizing Docker, Jenkins 2, Kubernetes, Git, Ansible, Composer, Gulp, PHOUnit, pho codeSniffer, PHP Storm (IDE), PHP MS, PHP CPD and Nexus 3.
- Familiar with co-operations tools Jira and Confluence.
- Knowledge in ElasticSearch, Wordpress, Apache, Azure, AWS and Memcache would be a nice plus.
- Ability to work in fast paced environment and to make sound decisions under pressure of time and ability to prioritise.
- Good knowledge of pan-European Equities Research and expertise in Research US is highly welcome
- Willingness to undertake business trips within Europe and to the US
Full Stack Developer – Responsibilities:
- Deliver stories (requirements) with in a given sprint.
- Work with the Product Owner as well as with the business to understand requirements.
- Utilize the development tools to enhance efficiency.
- Be part of the daily stand up, the planning meeting and the retrospective as the given agile meetings and actively contribute in these meetings.
- Ensure milestones of the project are reached in time, in scope and in budget.
- Working with the IT Operations teams and other development teams.
- QA/Testing of new software developments in the Research IT space.
- Training of users and managing documentations
- Liaise with different departments of the firm, such as research, compliance, legal as well as with external technology contacts at clients, system vendors and research brokers.
- Deliver high level of service and quality
Full Stack Developer
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'