Job Title Full Stack Developer
Are you a full stack developer? Do you want to work in an Agile environment delivering strategic legal technology in the financial sector? Could you play your part in an elite global team? If so then this role is for you.
As a Senior Developer; you will work closely with architects and technical leads to tackle application design and delivery requirements raised by the Legal department. You will operate as part of a global team - with colleagues in delivery and support around the globe.
What you'll do
- Broaden your skillset and understanding of applications in the Legal Technology environment
- Work closely with technical leads and architects to design and implement solutions
- Take responsibility for low-level technical solutions
- Take responsibility for effort estimates for assigned work
- Write code and unit test cases (automated)
- Work collaboratively with testers to analyse defects, verify behaviour, and provide solutions
- Use your design and system architecture skills to continually improve the performance and stability of the core system
- Produce documented and tested software
- Follow agile development processes
What you will need to work there?
- Strong combination of Java, J2EE and Springboot
- Understanding of development design patterns
- Understanding of the development of APIs (especially web APIs)
- IoC/DI container tooling
- Data access/ORM frameworks
- Testing and mocking frameworks
- Development environments
- RDBMS development platforms
- Web app development technologies
If this sounds like a position you are interested in and would like to know more, please send your CV for immediate consideration and we will be in contact with you to explain the position further or alternatively call Ronan Higgins on . We expect a high level of interest in the role so please send your CV today!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'