Full Stack Developer
Chapman Tate are currently seeking a highly experienced and talented Full Stack Developer. My client is a highly successful brand and are working alongside some big clients. They are looking to bring a highly experienced individual to take responsibility for developing and maintaining their new and existing applications.
They boast an extravagant list of clients which includes big house hold names. They are a modern company and a mindset that matches, with incentives set for all members of staff. They focus on quality and value to ensure that the work that they produce is always of the highest quality.
Our client will be looking for someone who is seeking a challenge within an agile environment to develop their careers alongside forward-thinking experts who know what their clients require.
As a Full Stack Web Developer, you will:
- Develop and maintain websites on behalf of clients.
- To work with the data analysis team to make required statistical reporting available via the hosted websites
- Be responsible for the technical design and development of new web-based solutions, from concept through to implementation
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Basic server maintenance and management
To succeed as a Full Stack Web Developer, you need:
- Python or any OO programming language
- Database experience (SQL, MySQL, MongoDB)
In return as a Full Stack Web Developer, you will receive:
- Up to £40,000 basic
- Training is provided for your relevant role.
- Technical Design
- Agile Environment
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job