Full Stack Developer
Monday-Friday – 37.5 hours per week
Location – Bury, Lancashire
** Immediate Start**
- Good experience writing and maintaining unit and integration tests on C# code
- Experience with test frameworks such as NUnit, and Moq.
- Ideally, you will have experience working as part of an agile development team using Scrum and continuous improvement practices.
- A degree in computing science or a related subject is an advantage but not compulsory.
Important Core Skills: SignalR, TypeScript, JQuery, CSS / SASS
Other Technologies: MongoDB, Redis, RabbitMQ (with Mass Transit)
- Working on cutting edge tech stack which includes MongoDB, Elastic Search, WebAPI and React.
- Being an active part of solution design, technology choices and product performance improvements.
- Be part of an agile, distributed product team practising continuous improvement
Our client is a software developer who is looking for a Full Stack Developer to join a growing team based in Bury, Lancashire.
HEADS Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on LinkedIn.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job