£60,000-80,000 depending on experience + performance-based bonus
My client who are an exciting customer acquisition start up with a desire to reach the top, successfully driving traffic towards several online casino brands are recruiting for a Full-Stack Developer to join their standalone offices. The role covers cutting edge projects to build new casino and online gaming solutions for a UKGC and MGA licenced Casino group.
This role is a fantastic opportunity for candidates who wish to work on new and interesting technologies and want to deliver the next generation gaming experience with an exciting start-up.
- Working independently through all stages of software delivery lifecycle from requirements refinement, development, testing, release & maintenance
- Maintaining and enhancing the current PHP based back office
- Diagnosing and fixing production issues
- Taking part in code reviews
Required Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- 3+ year's minimum commercial experience of PHP.
- A good visual eye for user interfaces and an instinct for creating a good user experience
- 2+ years writing raw SQL beyond just simple select statements
- Ability to write efficient, clear code that is easy to maintain and test
- Familiarity with unit/integration testing
- Good interpersonal skills and a great team attitude
- The ability to quickly learn new things and adapt
- Gaming industry experience
- UX Design
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Betting Appointments, part of the St George's Recruitment Group, is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. We specialise in finding great jobs for great people; our consultants handle a wide range of roles within the betting and gaming industry. If you're looking for a fresh approach to betting and gaming recruitment, please contact us now.