£32,500 to £37,500 plus benefits (Inc. 25 days annual leave, private health scheme, newly refurbished offices with free onsite parking, training)
Do you have experience within PHP and Development, and are keen to progress your career within a fantastic organisation offering outstanding training, generous holiday, pension plan and lots more? Then we have a fantastic opportunity for you…
Our client is a leading online retailer who is now looking for a Full Stack Developer to join their successful Web team.
Job Description for the Full Stack Developer:
- You will help maintain and expand our successful eCommerce system, which is based on PHP MVC framework, CodeIgniter.
- You will have a lively interest in new technologies, as well as offering constructive ideas and initiatives on how to improve current systems.
- This is an ideal opportunity for a Web developer to take the next step in their career, and to join us to help deliver the continued growth of our business.
Specific Skill Requirements for the Full Stack Developer:
- Good working experience with MySQL database queries
- Experience with responsive web design and a mobile first approach.
- An interest in cyber security would also be beneficial, along with some knowledge of sever management (Plesk).
- Current development team manage their workflow over Github, so some awareness would be useful but isn’t essential.
- Working knowledge of SCRUM and AGILE.
What our client can offer the Full Stack Developer in Return:
- A competitive package made up of a basic a salary of with a rising pay scale.
- 25 days paid holiday plus Bank Holidays.
- A private health scheme.
- A non-contributory cash plan to help with day to day health expenses.
- A scheme to allow up to five additional paid days off per year for voluntary work in the community.
- You will be working in newly refurbished offices with free onsite parking and within walking distance of Uckfield town centre with its bus and railway links.
- Ongoing product and vocational training will be provided and tailored to your individual requirements.
- It is our client’s philosophy to develop and promote employees from within to become our future team leaders and managers.
Do you have our very own Mobile App?
You can apply for this and many other jobs using our Mobile App, just search "YourRecruit IT" in your Apple Store or Google Play!
Due to the amount of CVs we receive we will only be able to contact you if your application is successful. YourRecruit (IT) Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.