Full Stack Developer | Symfony, React, Redux
Full Stack Web Developer with strong Symfony2 and React skills is sought after by a digital data company who work in the legal and financial space based in Central London. After a really successful 5 years, this company needs two new developers to join their team in order to keep up with their increasing product demand. After launching a brand new API to cover a range of recently expanding international markets, they need two developers with excellent PHP skills using Symfony2 and a strong understanding of React/Redux to work on expanding the product.
Skills and experience required for the role includes:
- Strong PHP experience using Symfony2
- Previous experience building web solutions across the entire lifecycle
- Knowledge of technical architecture around product requirements
- Skills using a number of data stores - ElasticSearch, PostgreSQL, Kafka, Cassandra etc.
- Experience with front end technologies like HTML/CSS
In return they can offer:
- Annual salary of £65k dependant on experience
- Full benefits package
- Flexible working
- Fantastic office space with lots of chill out areas
- Excellent team culture
VISA SPONSORSHIP CONSIDERED FOR THE CORRECT SKILL SET!
If you are an experienced Full Stack developer and are interested in new roles, send your CV or call Luke Rose on to apply for this fantastic position!