We're looking for a Full Stack Developer to become part of a new and exciting project in a company that's going places! If you're passionate about technology, have a track record of successful delivery in a lean/agile environment with proven experience of delivering at scale, then you could be one of the Full Stack Developers to make this happen!
Have you got the Full Stack Developer Core skills?
- Java and/or Python
- Relation persistence technologies - AWS RDS, PostgreSQL or MySQL preferred
- NoSQL persistence/caching
- Good knowledge of Angular5 or React
- Automated unit and functional testing
- TDD or BDD
- Capable and willing to learn new technology - we may change direction!
Optional Full Stack Developer skills:
If you have these skills - fantastic! If not, we'd still like to talk to you, as long as you have the core skills.
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Any knowledge of native app programming tech - Objective C, Java, Swift
- Container technologies - Docker, Kubernetes
- Demonstrable experience of DevOps tooling, one or more of - Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Jenkins.
- DAD/SAFe framework experience
The Full Stack Developer project:
We are setting up a Project Office to deliver a B2C solution for a Customer with millions of end users. The core technology stack is AWS, Java and Python.
We are looking to create a team of developers who will be based in the heart of Manchester in our superb Deansgate premises. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Full Stack Developer to be involved in from the start of what will be an amazing B2C project.
- Java OR Python
- Angular OR React
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job