A leading property-marketing organisation are seeking a Full Stack Developer to join their team in Croydon. Do you have experience with C#, T-SQL or Continuous integration/deployment? If so, then you may be the Full stack Developer we are looking for.
What will you be doing?
As a Full stack Developer, you will manage resources to meet and exceed customer requirements whilst maintaining profitability for the Company and best value solutions for their clients.
What skills/experience should you have?
- Previous experience within a C# based development role is essential
- Continuous integration/deployment experience with blue/green deployment is essential
- Good knowledge of front and back end database development
- Strong SQL server T-SQL knowledge
- Knowledge of GIT, SourceSafe or SVN (ideally GIT or Code Control)
- ITIL qualification (foundation level) is desirable but not essential
Who will you be working for?
As a Full stack Developer, you will be working for an established property marketing organisation in Croydon. You will be joining a company that works with a wide range of customers and prides itself on building lasting professional relationships. If you want to join an organisation that places a great emphasis on the importance of integrity and invests heavily in its staff, then this may be the perfect fit for you.
If you have the ability to communicate confidently, problem solve and approach problems methodically, then we want to hear from you. Get in touch, today
SThree are committed to ensuring equal opportunities, fairness of treatment, dignity, work-life balance and the elimination of all forms of discrimination in the workplace for all staff and job applicants. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.