Founded in early 2012, the company received significant funding in the early days which allowed it to grow rapidly into an award winning international powerhouse within their niche.
Technical skills and responsibilities for the Full Stack Developer position:
- Create features that are scalable, accessible and renders effectively across multiple browsers, operating systems, and device types
- Collaborate with Product Owners, Designers, and other developers on different permutations to find the best solution possible.
- Great technical skills along with ability to experiment with new technologies and approaches for the job
Bonus skills for the eligible Full Stack Developer:
- Knowledge of monitoring software e.g Datadog, CloudWatch etc
- Able to build Api’s used by millions across the globe
- Good knowledge of SQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, MySQL etc
- Any knowledge of Docker, Cassandra
- You have experience building and deploying in the Cloud
Benefits for this Full Stack Developer position:
- Clear career growth
- Bonus + regular salary reviews
- Option to work remotely 1 day per week
- All the latest technology
- Big multimillion user platforms
If this sounds like the perfect Full Stack Developer role for you - please send your CV to this advert or alternatively call me (Gareth) at the office for a confidential chat.
Revere Digital Recruitment connect the brightest digital minds to the best digital and technology roles in London. Our HQ is in Covent Garden.