We’re looking for a full stack developer to join our team developing websites and web applications for a diverse portfolio of clients - from festivals to broadband providers. We develop our sites using an in-house CMS built on Laravel. The majority of our front end development is HTML5 and SASS with some Vue.js.
We're looking for intelligent, ambitious developers who are passionate about growing their skills and writing the best code they can. We need proactive problem-solvers who will work out solutions on their own but also know when to ask for help. It’s important that you have the communication skills to be able to explain complex solutions to non-technical stakeholders (internal and external) at all levels.
We’re looking for people with ideas that demand attention. You’ll be surrounded by experts in digital strategy, design, UX, and programming.About you:
- Degree in Computer Science or related field and/or equivalent experience.
- Full stack experience.
- Professional communication skills.
- Experience with version control systems (Git).
- Ability to write quality OO code in PHP and experience with various frameworks.
- High standard of front-end web development skills (CSS Pre-processors, Responsive Web Design, Semantic HTML, Build Tools).
- Experience with PHP frameworks, specifically Laravel
- Exposure to ES6/ES2015
- PHP - OOP fundamentals and an appreciation of SOLID principles
- Test Driven Development
- An understanding of Agile methodologies
- A competitive basic salary + OTE working as part of a multi-award winning team
- Free access to a perk scheme with lots of discounts
- Access to a health cash plan
- Increasing holiday every year
- Clear focus on your personal development and time to develop your skills with regular 121 coaching
- Invitations to free festival and gig tickets
- A dedicated budget for team events