Our client is looking for a Full Stack Developer with outstanding PHP experience on a permanent basis to work on an exciting new project. As full stack developer, you will have overall responsibility for delivering the technology for the business vision and the opportunity to become part of the ownership team and own part of the business, so this role would suit an aspiring head of engineering or aspirational CTO. This role would suit someone who wants to see their efforts appreciated, who wants to be a part of a founding team, and who believes they can be a key contributor to success.
Our client is a start up that has developed a market leading recruitment management platform that is now in fund-raise period, and we are looking to find a Full Stack Developer to come into the business and be part of the founding team and help grow the business into a SaaS platform.
As the Full Stack Developer, you will own the continued software development of a new Recruitment Management Platform for a start up business. You will be responsible for all development roadmap going forward. You will champion quality, ensure process adherence and you will be using the latest techniques of continuous integration and continuous delivery.
Role and Responsibilities:
As Full Stack Developer, you will:
• Be Lead developer on new business
• Take core system and upgrade, advance, improve, including hosting, security, conversation to pure SaaS model
• Examine talent market place and build API access and library
• Test code
• Deploy code
• Document technical set up
• Hire Personnel when business is ready
• Be a Self starter
• Have Impeccable time management
• Be able to Demonstrate Problem solving
• Provide Succinct reporting
• Be able to cope with change
• Have meticulous coding skills
• Build back and front end developments
• Maintain existing core platform
• Report into the Founder and CEO
• Ensure all projects are completed on time and within budget.
• Work closely with the designer to achieve the best possible results in web projects from conception right through to delivery.
• Ensure all work adheres to current industry best practice.
Experience and Skills:
As the Full Stack Developer, you will have the following Skills and Experience:
• Elastic Search
Things the client likes:
• Application of web and coding best practices
• Client side development
• Version control (Git, Pull etc.)
• 3+ years PHP
• Responsive mobile development
• Write optimised code, including caching & query optimisation techniques
• Convert designs from the creative team into highly usable web applications
• Self - motivated, goal - oriented and able to work in a team environment.
• Use common sense at all times and pay close attention to detail.
• Committed, enthusiastic, sincere, trustworthy and conscientious.
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to effectively interface with all levels and departments on a formal, informal, written and verbal basis