Job; Full Stack Developer - REMOTE
This company was founded in 2017 with the intention of making Pentesting better for everyone. Since then they have built their own platform which reduces the booking and scoping of Pentesting from hours to minutes. Over the next few months, they are looking to rapidly expand to keep up with Client demand. Never complacent, they are also building new products and services to complement their ever-expansive portal.
They’re looking to hire multiple experienced Full Stack Developers (to work remotely), becoming integral parts of their product team.
Essential Skills and Qualifications;
- Excellent PHP skills
- Experience with Laravel 5+ and PHP 7
- Good knowledge of HTML/CSS/JS
- Good knowledge of SQL (preferably PostgreSQL)
- Experience with APIs and integration
- Excellent understanding of security best practices
- Git version control
Desirable (Nice-to-Have) Skills and Qualifications;
- Familiar with Linux & Docker environments
- Familiar with Docker orchestration systems (such as Rancher/Kubernetes/Swarm)
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Implementation of CI/CD workflows
- Automated Testing
- Bootstrap CSS framework - or any other grid-based framework
- Interest in the Cyber Security field would be great!
- £’s; fully DoE approx. £50k,
- Benefits; Fully Remote if desired (work in their Bristol office if/when you want), Unlimited Holiday (Yes, unlimited!), Flexible Hours - Pick your hours (just be available for important meetings), Training Budget, Quarterly Socials, Equipment Budget, Christmas Bonus,
- Location; Offices based in Bristol or you can work from home instead - your choice,
- Interested? Please send your (Word) CV,
- Not for you but you know someone suitable? - Profile 29 can pay a referral fee,
- Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'