This agency client are looking for a full-stack Web Developer to join their in-house Apps and Services development team. Based in their office in Glasgow’s Merchant City, you will be working on a variety of projects for their multinational B2B clients alongside their other developers, strategists, designers and client services team.
As a full-stack developer you will be familiar with the full software lifecycle and comfortable taking ownership of and working independently on a project. You will be comfortable working on projects in both a front and back-end capacity.
The ideal candidate will have experience in modern, well-tested object-oriented PHP development. You will have strong communication skills and be comfortable working in an agile, fast-paced environment. You will be familiar with the best practices for building resilient, secure applications and should have experience of the following:
- Laravel or a similar PHP MVC framework (i.e. Symfony 2, Zend).
- Build management using Gulp / Webpack
- Design patterns and SOLID design principles.
- Test driven development using PHPUnit or similar.
In addition, the following would be beneficial but NOT essential
- REST API design / microservices architectures.
- Experience with Enterprise systems e.g. Salesforce/Eloqua
- Experience with UNIX command line environments
- Some DevOps experience, particularly the use of Jenkins for continuous integration and Capistrano or similar for deployment.
This is an office-based role, and you must be authorised to work in the UK.
Sound good? Click the apply button below or email David Mains with your CV and a short covering letter.
All applications will receive a response
- Front End
- Full Software Lifecycle
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job