Salary: £30,000 per annum.
The perfect candidate for this Full-Stack Developer role will have at least one-year experience with the skills above and be excited by the idea of building new platforms within the business and confident in reporting back to the relevant people. Additionally, the role with encompass support, maintenance and improvements in system availability, performance and functionality.
Full-Stack Developer Responsibilities:
- Ensuring all work is done with the highest level of attention to detail.
- Develop new systems and features using the agreed technologies.
- To assist with day-to-day support of existing systems.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
Full-Stack Developer Requirements:
- Translation of designer mock-ups and wireframes into front-end code.
- Solid foundations in data structures, algorithms, and system design.
- Some understanding of low-level database administration and hosting environments.
If you believe you have the experience and skills required to become a Full-Stack Developer in an expanding business and further develop your career then do not hesitate on calling Conor Pearce on , alternatively you can email him on
Premier are acting as an employment agency
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"