Full Stack Developer (Nodejs)
AinFin Ltd is a financial technology company based in Level39, Canary Wharf, London - the biggest fintech accelerator in Europe.
AinFin enables both the banked and unbanked to participate in a truly distributed banking service through a state of the art, open digital financial transaction services platform branded 'Swifin'.
Its mission is to open the emerging markets to democratised banking and focus on solving the fundamental problem of widespread financial exclusion of the 2.5 billion unbanked population in the world, thus contributing to real wealth creation amongst the poor and underprivileged.
Ainfin operates a state of the art multi-currency and multi channel digital banking platform aimed at reaching the last mile of customers in emerging markets. In the UK, Ainfin operates a subsidiary that is regulated by the FCA as a payments, eMoney and remittances institute. In other countries, Ainfin operates through partnerships or joint ventures to operate mobile banking services.
Ainfin is an exciting phase of growth, leveraging the Blockchain technology to leapfrog its current digital banking operations in emerging markets into the frontier of distributed banking services. This is an exciting time in our history with a further round of fundraising.
Shortlisted as 'Disruptor of the Year' by the UK Women in Finance Award 2017.
We are now looking to scale quickly, so now is a great time to join and be part of an exciting journey
Ainfin seeks individuals who have extensive experience as a full-stack developer, preferably from a start up environment in financial services and in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications. Some experience in leading a development team and mentoring junior developers is highly desirable, as is the ability to work flexibly with global teams.
This role will allow the developer to take responsibility for code, as well as architecture of the product. You will be completely hands on but have aspirations for higher things.
Our ideal candidates are familiar with the software development life cycle (SDLC) from preliminary system analysis to tests and deployment.
Development is agile and fast paced. The day begins with a short scrum at which tasks will be distributed and any road-blocks cleared. Work is test driven, with unit tests implemented first to be run in a continuous integration environment.
- Greenfield Project
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience
- Solid backend development experience using Node.js, Angular JS 2.0, React JS
- Experience with API design and implementation
- Understanding of modern load balancing stateless and serverless (lambda)
- Dockerized microservices
- Testing tools and methodology (TDD and Capybara / Selenium, JUnit or TestNG)
- Experience with PostgreSQL database
- Sound understanding of software development lifecycle models and familiarisation of software version control tools (specifically GIT).
- Experience of development methodologies, especially Agile
- Blockchain knowledge would be a benefit
- API development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job