Full Stack Developer (Node/React), Central London (remote) , £75-85k + 15% Bonus + Great Benefits
I’m currently working with a renowned Retailer going through a large transformation to improve their digital platform and customer engagement.
- One of the biggest users of serverless technology in Europe!
- Outstanding culture that advocates collaboration and servant leadership, which means their leaders support their teams rather than dictating to them
- The chance to work on brand new, greenfield projects with a modern tech stack (GraphQL / AWS / Microservices)
- Strong personal development and career progression opportunities.
As a part of their transformation, they are looking for developers to take on this challenge and join their rapidly expanding agile teams based in their Digital Technology Centre in London. You will have the opportunity to work with multiple languages including React, Typescript, Node.js, AWS Lambda, GraphQL.
Your vision and ambition will contribute to shaping their online technology roadmap, influencing their future technical direction to deliver exceptional online service and solutions for customers.
We’re looking for:
- Node / React / TypeScript
- GraphQL (or experience building RESTful APIs)
- DevOps mindset (CI / CD)
- Experience in a microservices environment (Docker / Kubernetes)
Nice to have:
- Cloud (we use AWS, but if you have any serverless experience that’s a bonus)
- Performance bonus
- Remote working
- Flexible hours
- Pension (3% employee, 5% employer)
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays + birthday off + charity day off + house move day off
- Unlimited holiday buy scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- 15% discount in store and online
Don’t have everything listed above? No problem! We’re hiring for several developers so if you’re interested in exploring options with us please do get in touch!
Please do get in touch if you would be interested in discussing this role or having a confidential chat about your career.
Xpertise are acting as an employment agency and business.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'