Cathedral Appointments are seeking an experienced Full Stack Developer to join an innovative and fast-growing company in Newton Abbot and focus on the end-to-end development of their next generation eCommerce Platforms and continuous development of business-critical applications.
- Planning and Execution - measure, forecast, estimate and product project plans. Build and develop websites, desktop and mobile applications and services as well as design and optimise databases.
- Performance Optimisation - design and produce automated load and performance tests and carry out system performance optimisations.
- Data Analysis - analyse metrics and make data led decisions as well as implement and configure analysis and monitoring tools.
- Employee and Business Development - oversee the integration of new systems and workflows and share knowledge on development and ecommerce best practice.
- Problem Solving - anticipate future requirements and develop innovative solutions to business needs. Analyse and debug problems in source code and database systems and build error logging and management into applications.
- User Experience - design and develop clear and simple to use interfaces and ensure that the customer is at the heart of all design and interface needs.
- Coding - design and develop in clear and consistent code, producing object orientated code optimised for performance.
- Working knowledge of C#, ASP.NET MVC, VB.NET and SQL
- Experience creating and implementing rich, innovative user experiences
- Always researching emerging technologies and a desire to drive technology forward
- Proven experience in Responsible Web Development using frameworks such as Foundation and Bootstrap
- Ability to deliver clean maintainable code
- A high-level understanding of system and data architecture, unit, integration and performance testing.
- API development, MVC, Web Forms and WebAPI, database development, mobile development, testing
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to thrive in a dynamic, sociable and hard-working team environment. Our client will offer all the necessary support for the successful candidate to gain an in-depth understanding of the business from all angles - there will be an opportunity to play a pivotal role in development projects from day one and truly be involved in a forward-thinking business working with cutting edge technologies and projects.
We are currently receiving an overwhelming level of responses to our advertising and therefore if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
- Software Development
- Mobile Applications
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"