Full Stack (.Net C#) Developer required by a Leading Company in Ipswich.
By joining this strong development team as a Full Stack Developer (.Net C#), you get to work with range of applications
- NET Framework (C#);
- RESTful API;
- SQL SERVER
Experience in SharePoint or Microsoft Dynamics CRM would be beneficial but not essential.
This role will be a key part of our digital business transformation initiative, supporting the integration of key business applications to enable seamless data flow across the construction lifecycle. A key aspect will be the creation of user apps to enable the simple capture and manipulation of information from the worksite through elegant user interface design.
- Participate in requirements analysis
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Integrate current systems through APIs and microservice connectors to implement data and application architectures.
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
- Test and deploy applications and systems, APIs, microservices
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Improve existing application/software
Immediate interviews on offer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job