Our client is a market leading innovator in their field and are seeking to build on their team. They offer a fantastic working environment and the opportunity to grow a fast growing, innovative, exciting company.
The successful candidate will ideally have experience within the utility sector. This role is to operate as a full-stack developer, with knowledge of ASP.Net, C# and SQL.
To find out more information on the daily duties of the role please contact.
Profile / Requirements:
- Experience within the utilities sector is preferred
- Experience with large scale projects is preferred
- Experience with technologies such as ASP.Net, C# and SQL Server
- Experience with Angular, CSS and HTML is also preferred
- Experience with agile methodologies would be preferred
- Knowledge of Web APIs
- Have a flexible attitude to work
- Have a can do attitude and a thirst for continuous improvement
- Team player with excellent communication skills
This is an opportunity for a forward thinking person to join an innovative technology company and develop a career in an exciting and fast paced working environment.
If you know you have the required skills and experience and would like to find out more please apply now.
Unfortunately we are unable to contact all candidates due to the large volume of applications we receive. If you have not heard from a consultant within the next three days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion. Please do not hesitate to apply for other suitable roles in the future.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Express Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Express Recruitment Ltd. are those of an Employment Agency.
- Web Developers
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job