Job; Full Stack Developer - Hillingdon & REMOTE
This company is a technology agency that designs and builds software solutions to make organisation more responsive, more productive, and cost-effective.
Due to expansion they are seeking a PHP-savvy Full Stack Developer to work on client product development based on their new cloud Digital Asset Management (DAM) platform and associated B2B applications. (Their platform technology stack is primarily PHP / Symfony on AWS. They use multiple aspects of AWS, including Elasticsearch and CloudFront. Front end product UIs are built on this stack using React.js).
What they want;
- Experience of writing clean, modern PHP
- Experience of Object Orientated programming,
- Experience of Scrum/Agile,
- Ideally some experience of other programming languages such as Java or Python,
- £’s; fully DoE up to approx. £50k (neg.) + bonus & benefits,
- Location; West Drayton, Hillingdon, Middlesex (with 1-3 days/week home working, flexible start & finish times),
- How to get to them; West Drayton offices 5 mins walk to/from West Drayton station (which is connected to London Paddington - 21 mins),
- Interested? Please send your (Word) CV,
- Not for you but you know someone suitable? - Profile 29 can pay a referral fee,
- Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'