Full Stack Developer
The company develops systems using a variety of technologies - principally C++, Java, Objective C, SQL and more recently we are adopting Angular 2.0 for our web based developments. Our solutions target a variety of platforms - Web, Android, iOS, Windows Desktop and Server.
We are a growing company which allows flexibility in using your overall skills set, in and outside of the technical support environment. You would be joining a vibrant team in a small enterprise setting that will make the most of your creative thinking, expertise and allow you to develop new skills.
As a Software Engineer your responsibilities will include:
· Working in all areas of the technology stack, utilising your existing skills whilst developing any new skills you need to ensure you remain at the forefront of your profession
· Taking features from the early specification stage through to design and implementation
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
· Degree in computer science or equivalent relevant technical subject
· Have worked within a similar IT, web developer role
· Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
Any of the following skills would also be advantageous:
· Experience developing enterprise class applications in a Windows environment using technologies such as MFC, C++ and MS SQL Server
· Native mobile app development on either Android or iOS
· Experience of mobile communications and data networking
· Microsoft Certified Professional
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job