A eader in the Insuretech/Fintech marketspace is seeking a Full Stack (Angular Developer). They are looking for an experienced full-stack developer to join their middleware team in Stratford, London. You’ll be working on a variety of clients and must have enthusiasm for best practice coding standards as well as a thirst for increasing your knowledge of both software development and the insurance/investment industry.
Ideally you’ve had 3 years experience of working as part of a small team that makes a big difference. At the same time you’ll be self-managing and motivated, as this is important to the ethos of the company.
In return, you’ll enjoy a flexible, working environment alongside like-minded individuals covering the entire product range offered by them.
They are a privately held company founded on the mantra of create, engage, and record. Founded in 1989, its sole focus was life insurance. Over time they have added to their product line, supporting annuities, long term care, pensions, and wealth management (including individual savings).They are a small, which is making great strides to support the future needs of life insurance in the EMEA region as well as globally.
Their Tech stack:
- Oracle DB v12
- CXF v3 SOAP WebServices
- Spring MVC (v4) RESTful WebServices
- AngularJS v1.5 and Bootstrap for the Frontend
- TIBCO Jaspersoft v6 for reporting
- Alfresco v5 for document management
- jBoss Keycloak v2 for Identity and Access management
- jBoss EAP v7 as Application Server
- Jenkins/Nexus for the Continuous Integration & Deployment
Experience in the some of the following areas is required:
- Web: HTML, CSS
Their back end is run on Oracle and Java (Any experience is a plus but NOT essential) - they will cross train and provide courses where necessary.
- Java programming, Object oriented design in general
- PHP scripting/Any other scripting languages
- Java EE components : Java Server Pages (JSP), JAX-RS, JAX-WS, Java Message Service (JMS)
- Java Web frameworks : Spring MVC
- ORM : Hibernate, Java Persistence API (JPA), EclipseLink, OpenJPA
- Java build tools : Maven, Ant
- Java application containers : Tomcat, JBoss/Wildfly, Undertow, Jetty, WebLogic, WebSphere
- Java testing tools : JUnit, TestNG, Spock, Mockito, Cucumber
- IoC frameworks : Spring Framework
- IDE: Eclipse, IntelliJ
- Version control system : Git, SVN
- CI/CD: Jenkins, Nexus, scripting
Any experience in the following is a bonus:
- Business Process Management
- Document Management System
- Web Security (owasp)
- Analytics and reporting
- SQL DB
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job