A suitably experienced candidate is needed to join this busy travel team, selling all aspects of travel, including lots of high end travel products and tailor made itineraries. The opening times are office hours, Monday to Saturday, with you working 5 of these days. Candidates living in North Yorkshire, in areas such as Darlington, Bedale and surrounding towns such as Middlesbrough are in good locations for this role.
- Selling face to face, via telephone and via email.
- Booking tailor made travel itineraries to suit your client needs.
- Selling all travel products but lots of luxury, high end travel products as well, to all European and Worldwide destinations.
- Booking travel arrangements for repeat, new, recommended and valued, clients.
- Delivering a dedicated service, using the highest standard of customer care.
- Offering advice, using your previous travel industry experience.
- Working well as a team player, and alone.
This is an excellent position working for a leading, North Yorkshire / Durham based, company, progressing well in your career. The successful candidate should be suitably experienced, possessing a high level of customer service and passion for travel. Previous independent travel experience and some CRS knowledge, eg Galileo, Sabre, Amadeus, Worldspan, are advantages.
In return you will be offered an excellent basic salary, plus bonuses and benefits, in addition.
Please send your CV to or call Gemma Thelwell on .
- travel consultant
- sales advisor
- travel agent
- travel agency
- retail travel
- North Yorkshire
- independent travel agents
- independent travel
- Tailor Made travel consultant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job