Is regular local teaching work and income important to you?
Is your current agency not keeping you busy with enough work?
Or are you looking for a teaching role with more flexibility and a little less commitment?
CER Education have the job for you...
CER is working in partnership with The St. Helens Teaching School Alliance and their members. Due to this partnership we have a large volume of regular supply work within our client schools across the St. Helens, Halton, Wigan and Knowsley area. So if you are a qualified primary teacher looking for a new career move or seeking some work life balance please click apply below.
The majority of the work we have available is pre-booked, so you would have plenty of notice for day to day supply cover; however there are also plenty of opportunities for long term and permanent roles for the right candidate. The schools we work with predominately require teachers to cover EYFS, Key Stage 1 or Key Stage 2 full class cover, so experience across one or more of these key stages/year groups is essential.
What CER can offer you?
- Regular consistent full & part time teaching
- Excellent rates of weekly pay including benefit
- Online Timesheet Access
- Free Regular and on-going CPD courses - Safeguarding up on registration
- Help and support of an experienced consultant
- Opportunity to complete one or more terms of your induction (for newly qualified teachers covering a long term commitment)
- Recommend a friend scheme up to £250 cash per teacher recommended to us!
What you need to apply:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) in the UK, or equivalent
- Hold a valid Enhanced DBS Certificate, or to be in the position to apply for one though CER Education
- Experience of full class teaching in either EYFS, Key Stage 1 or Key Stage 2
- Strengths in core subjects such as Mathematic & English are essential, knowledge of Singapore Maths is an advantage but not essential as we can arrange for you to a attend a Maths Mastery course
- A passion for learning and development with good class room management skills
Why not join one the UK's most successful education recruitment companies?
For further information please contact Wendy Rowell at CER Education Liverpool on , alternatively click 'apply' below and I will be in touch within 48 hours.