We are part of Link Group, a leading global provider of financial administration solutions. As one of Europe’s leading asset servicing platforms, Link Asset Services interacts with almost 6m investors, administering and safeguarding £600bn of assets across 10 highly regulated markets.Job Description
Link Asset Services currently has newly created fantastic career opportunities available for two Fulfilment Administrators to join our team. This is a great opportunity for team players, with some administration experience and strong experience with Excel, to enter into a career opportunity within a FCA regulated environment and gain some invaluable experience coordinating, producing and delivering communications for all of our shareholder services.
Reporting into the Supervisor of the Delivery Team, the successful Administrators will be responsible for the co-ordination, production and delivery of outward communications for all of our shareholder services, including but not exclusively, the quarterly statement production on behalf of our regulated activities. This is a role that impacts on both Clients and Participants and whilst specific experience of Shareholder Administration is not required, some experience of working in an Administration role with strong Excel skills would be advantageous.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Producing and distributing outward shareholder services communications, including statements, certificates, cheques, export files and/or PDF’s
- Ensuring compliance with internal and external procedures and financial regulations, namely MIFID II
- Reporting of any incidents or breaches in accordance with relevant procedures
- Escalating any relevant issues/queries
- Ensuring key controls are carried out within the month they are due and any issues highlighted are addressed and followed through to resolution.
- Completing all monthly mandatory training and quarterly reading within the prescribed timescales.
- Building and maintaining all internal and external working relationships
- Handling appropriately of all received complaints
- Producing and distributing key information to relevant stakeholders.
- Submitting any onward charges, relating to client fees for the work produced, to the finance team for invoicing.
- Some Administration experience in a similar capacity, would be beneficial.
- Strong attention to detail with ability to produce work of a high standard
- Effective communication, both written and verbal
- Customer and solutions focused mentality
- Computer literacy, with the ability to use Microsoft Office tools, including strong Excel
- Strong time management skills with the capability of prioritising work
To apply for this fantastic opportunity, please submit your CV and covering letter here.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job