Based in Beckenham
Our large Financial Services client based in Beckenham are looking for an administrator to join their growing business.
Our client is looking to recruit someone with advanced Excel skills who has experience within VDA, lookups, formulas etc
The role requires high attention to detail, and compliance with procedures ensuring production is dealt with in accordance with regulatory requirements and in timely manner.
- Production and distribution of outward communications whether that be statements, certificates, cheques, export files and/or PDF’s.
- Ensure full compliance with internal and external procedures and financial regulations, namely MIFID II.
- Ensure that any incidents or breaches are reported in accordance with procedures
- Ensure any issues/queries are escalated promptly to the Line Manager.
- Ensure the key controls you are responsible for are carried out within the month they are due and that any issues highlighted are addressed and followed through to resolution.
- Support and assist other team members during busy periods, holidays and absence
- Complete all monthly mandatory training and quarterly reading within the prescribed timescales.
- Ensure working relationships are built and maintained internally and externally.
- Ensure all complaints received are handled appropriately.
- Produce and distribute key information to relevant stakeholders.
- Ensure any onward charges are submitted to Finance to ensure that the fees for the work produced are applied to the client’s invoice.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to use Microsoft Office programmes
- Proactive and solution focused
- Working to strict deadlines and targets
- Proactive Attitude
- Ability to work on own initiative but also work well as part of a team
- Attention to detail
If this is a role that you would like to discuss in more detail please contact Charlene Hills at T4S Solutions.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job