The following job is no longer available:
Job ID: 210058529
Rugeley, United Kingdom
Join our team at Amazon to help pick, pack and dispatch orders to customers.
Amazon is looking for a motivated full time Warehouse Operative.
£10.00 per hour for day time shifts.
£11.71 per hour for night time shifts.
Fixed term contract end dates until January 2022 - Shorter lengths available to suit all needs so please speak with your recruiter if you are interested in a different contract length.
Fixed shift patterns so you always know when you will be working.
We have a range of full time, part time day or night shifts. Shift availability may vary.
Your shift schedule will include three days off per week
(BHX1) Amazon Fulfillment Centre, Towers Business Park, Power Station Road, Rugeley, Staffordshire, WS15 1LX
You can start your online application by clicking the Apply/Continue button now.
If you have a disability and consider that you may require an adjustment to Amazon's recruitment process, please contact us to discuss on or email
Why work for Amazon?
- Join one of the world's best employers!
- Boost your career by joining a logistics company with 20+ years of operational expertise and technology advancements, where the future of logistics is becoming reality.
- We continue to consult with medical and health experts, and take all recommended precautions in our buildings including social distancing, mandatory face masks and hand sanitisers. Since the start of the pandemic we have made over 150 process updates, including enhanced cleaning and social distancing measures, to keep our people safe
- No qualifications or previous work experience necessary, full logistics training provided.
- Fast recruitment process with virtual interviews for quicker start dates
- We have different shifts options available to suit your lifestyle
- Watch what it’s like to be a working as a Warehouse Operative in an Amazon Fulfillment Centre
The responsibilities of an Amazon Warehouse Operative:
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'