Rigid Fuel Tanker Driver- Purfleet
Due to a continued increase in workload, Fuelogic Transport are currently seeking a Rigid Fuel Tanker Driver to work from their Purfleet depot. The successful applicant would be required to deliver their products in line with the delivery instructions and have the experience in driving this vehicle with all the necessary qualifications.
A competitive basic salary is on offer plus bonus and overtime.
- Experience of multi drop to commercial and some domestic customers
- To be fully compliant with all operational procedures both at the depot and off site on customer’s premises
- To display excellent customer service and ensure the Company is held in the utmost regard when delivering the product to the customer
- To operate the vehicles and depot equipment as per instructions, following the standard operating procedures where applicable. This will include checking the vehicle’s roadworthiness before each shift
- Be fully conversant with all the vehicles operations on site in case of colleague absences and vehicle breakdowns
- Responsibility for loading and discharging product in a sensible manner and in accordance with Company policies and procedures
- Communicate professionally with other departments when required
- Experience driving a tanker or other bulk product/hazardous material
- Full ADR licence or Class 3 flammable liquids
- Class 2 Licence
- Good communication skills
- Digital tacho card is mandatory
Previous experience in the commercial fuel industry would be an advantage. A full clean driving licence is essential.
- Class 2
- Clean licence