Fuel & QA Technician
Job Title: Fuel & QA Instrument Technician
Hours: 39 hours per week
Contract: 12 Months
The client is looking to appoint a Fuel & QA Instrument Technician who will be responsible for the correct and timely calibration of works instrumentation using test equipment, maintaining records of calibrations for use/inspection by our customers, and/or their representatives. All in accordance with the requirements of the various standards that the company aspires to achieve and/or maintain.
- Ensure all works instrumentation is calibrated at the scheduled frequency
- Maintain working and reference standards for use in-house/on-site calibrations
- Report any non-conforming instruments to appropriate personnel in a timely manner.
- Compile accurate records of calibrations including certificates, reports, etc.
- Ensure work completed complies with ISO 9000 and other standards
- Identify customer needs and develop solutions to their problems
- Identify possible improvements to processes and procedures and advise management
- To maintain a clean, safe working environment and ensure that the Company's Health & Safety policy is followed at all times, with particular regard to Safe Working Procedures
- Quality Calibration Instruments
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'