Fuel Pricing Specialist
Fuel Pricing Specialist
Blackburn, BB1 2EE
Full-Time / Permanent
up to £25,000
Do you have proven experience with pricing strategy? Lacking challenge in your current role and want to use your commercial skills to their full potential? Our client are looking for a Fuel Pricing Specialist to join their Head Office team in Blackburn.
This is an exciting time to join the company as they have just begun construction on their brand new offices!
As a Fuel Pricing Specialist, you will be responsible for setting and reviewing the prices of sites, in order to influence profitability on a granular and company-wide level. Duties include:
- Pricing sites on a daily basis to ensure optimum profitability.
- Recommending new/further strategies for each individual site in order to maximise business potential.
- Provide support to pricing manager and senior analyst, through regular summaries and ad-hoc projects.
- Participate in senior management meetings to give insight into the market trends and pricing decisions.
- Remaining up to date on current fuel news and issues.
- Producing weekly KPI updates, for senior members of the company.
- Complete daily checklist and perform due diligence.
- Contribute to overall company sales targets and objectives.
The Ideal Fuel Pricing Specialist:
You will have experience gathering and analysing market information and use your results focused approach to ensure that our client is achieving maximum profitability. You will have strong commercial awareness as well as excellent interpersonal skills. You will have experience in pricing strategy and ideally be a fluent French or German speaker.
About The Business:
Our client is one of the UK and Europe’s largest privately-owned forecourt retail operators. They have strategic brand partnerships with leading high street retailers and restaurants. With over 700 sites across the UK, and growing, career development is very real possibility with them!
APPLY NOW and start your fantastic career as a Fuel Pricing Specialist! As an employer, our client pride themselves on training and development, so this application is just the start!
Successful candidates must have the right to work in the UK.The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job