We are currently seeking a proactive, methodical Fuel Delivery coordinator to join our expanding fuel delevery team.
The main role of a Fuel Delivery Coordinator at Crown Oil Ltd is working closely with suppliers across the UK to negotiate costings and availability of products to meet customer requirements. If objections arise you would need to liaise with the supplier with a view to completing the customer needs.
Excellent communication skills is a key requirement to this role and you will be expected to build rapport with each supplier advising you requirements. The individuals will need a full understanding of our organisation, our company’s products & services. Attention to detail and been organised are also key functions to this role. All training will be provided to any successful applicant.
- Liaise directly with third parties within the industry to request quotations, delivery dates etc.
- Daily contact with customers to keep them informed of job statuses and to better understand their requirements and manage their expectations.
- Participation in further training and development.
- Processing a high volume of product orders.
- Checking pricing is up to date
- Supporting the sales team’s with general operations information to retain and grow business.
- Taking phone calls from customers
- Communicating internally important feedback from suppliers
- Dealing with and responding to high volume of emails
- Completing in-house reports
- Support back office after sales support and customer care
Desired Personal Attributes
- The ability to effectively self-manage competing priorities and deadlines in a challenging environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work effectively as an individual and as part of a team to meet targets on varying timescales.
- The candidate must be able to demonstrate good attention to detail.
- Excellent problem solving skills with a proactive approach when presented with problems.
- Candidates will be required to use Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook and purpose-built, in-house systems on a daily basis and therefore must have experience using each of these programs (with the exception of any in-house systems).
- Professional manner
- Order Processing
- Sales Order
- Database Admin
- Supplier Negotiation