nmcn work in partnership and collaboration with our customers, to deliver major built environment and critical national infrastructure projects across the UK. Our specialist engineering and construction teams bring multi-sector innovation and technical skill – from building and highways, to large-scale water networks and treatment plants.
Our Telecoms business provides the management and delivery of national and regional network infrastructure to major communications providers. This includes installations, improvements, repairs and 24-hour emergency response networks to high speed fibre networks. We apply our expertise at each stage of the project lifecycle to ensure smooth delivery to our customers and clients.
We are looking to recruit a FTTP Telecoms Surveyor for our City Fibre contracts across Yorkshire. Reporting into the Delivery Manager, your main responsibilities will be surveying and completing planning design packs, containing all information of civils, cabling and plant on the underground and overhead network.
What you’ll be doing day to day
- Conducting a full intrusive survey of UG & OH networks
- Production of clear UG & OH route packs for the TR&R teams
- Identifying solutions on the network to avoid civils work to ensure all requirements are met
- Providing regular updates to the Delivery Manager on any issues that could hamper the build i.e wayleave’s, DiG, GFast, listed buildings
- Working in tandem with the TR&R teams where blockages have been identified and establish clear re-routes to reduce civils
- Ensure all A55’s are correctly recorded and uploaded to internal systems for Civils pack issues
- Accurate Completion and submission of all job packs and other necessary documentation
- Compliance with all Health, Safety, Quality Control & Environmental policies
The experience we're looking for
- Previous FTTP experience surveying
- Ideally qualified with S11, S13, A8/SA001, A9/SA002 & NRSWA
- Full UK driving licence
- Relevant industry related tickets
- Excellent communication skills
- A positive and enthusiastic approach to work
- Good organisation skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Results orientated, whilst maintaining ability to meet strict quality standards
- High level of customer service for both internal and external stakeholders
What we can offer you
- Competitive Salary
- Commercial Van for Business use only
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Holiday trading scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Perks at work scheme (discount from high street retailers)
- Free eye test vouchers
- Employee share scheme
- 3x life assurance
- Free Parking
- Flexible Working
- 5% enhanced pension contribution
Please note – we may have to close applications to this role sooner than anticipated based on the number of applications received.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'