The Role - FTTP Installations Manager
Location - National role so Manchester, Birmingham, Oxford, Reading or Milton Keynes with WFH,
Salary around £65,000 with car allowance, benefits.
We're looking for a known figure that can plan and own how the FTTP customer connections will work for this well funded, rapid growth business as they build FTTP networks across the UK.
This is a national role, and you can write the book as to how this would work and build a best in class residential and business installation function on a full fibre network solution.
Working alongside the regional delivery managers who will build the core network, your role will be to complete the customer journey and the model will be to build the regional / area field management functions and then work with the contract partners who will be providing the field installation crews and then in time, build the in house field engineering function.
This is a permanent, client side role and key areas will be North West, Central, Home Counties and South West so we are flexible on location and much of your work will be the remote management of your area leaders with assumed time on patch as and when needed.
You'll own the customer journey process from rrder to in-service and that includes input on scheduling, KPI's and allocation / closure of work.
* Previous experience in delivery, specifically FTTP to customer premises in UK - in essence, a known quantity from either client of contractor side.
* Expert in Health and Safety within a Streetworks Environment
* Knowledge of Openreach and potential impact they have on customer installations (Some of the role will be PIA)
* Familiarity with Streetworks Regulation and Codes of Practice in particular NRSWA and associated Permitting processes
* Excellent relationship building skills, with 3rd party authorities.
*Ability to remote manage teams across different regions.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'