FTSE100 Finance Graduate Scheme - Royston Excellent Academics
Finance - Accounting & Controlling
Finance Business Partner - Procurement
To provide accurate and timely financial information to Group and Procurement for the purposes of management control and to meet reporting requirements for the group.PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Month end accounting
- Plan and execute the month end process for Procurement. This includes liaising with sector finance and Procurement Managers to prepare accurate actuals and forecasts for savings within the corporate reporting deadlines
- Prepare the cost management reporting of the global procurement function and compare to budget, additionally create forecasts so that the cost of the function can be reported accurately to the CPO and Director of Group FP&A.
- Financial Reporting
- Create timely and accurate monthly reports, forecasts, annual budgets, KPIs and variance analyses for the Procurement function ensuring good presentation and compliance with group standards
- Support and challenge the worldwide businesses on local actual and forecast Procurement spend and its reporting
- Liaise with Procurement project managers
- Improve the quality and timeliness of Procurement financial information
- Perform checks to ensure savings reported across the business are in line with the Group's definition
- Policies, processes and controls
- Assist in the review and oversight of the policies, processes and controls around key procurement policies, budgeting and recharges
- Work closely with the Procurement Finance Business Partner as to regular and ad hoc requirements
- To take on any other duties which are within the employee's skills and abilities whenever reasonably instructed.
- Working within the Group Finance team of a FTSE 100 global company
- Working closely with the Procurement Leadership team to understand their budget, actual and forecast savings and costs
- Working closely with business unit finance teams across the globe, particularly Head Office Accounts
- Work closely with the Group Reporting team to ensure financial data collection systems contain appropriate Procurement data
- Managing the day to day finance queries from stakeholders
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"