Fixed Term Contract Outsource Manager (Character Art & Technical Animation)
Salary: Dependant on Experience
Duration: 2 years +
We are currently recruiting for a permanent Outsource Manager to join an exciting gaming company in London. Our client is looking for a talented Outsource Manager who will be involved in working with the Character Art and Rigging Teams to set up and manage all the outsourcing in these areas.
The successful candidate for this job must have experience managing Outsourcing within the gaming industry.
Your duties will include:
- Being the main point of contact and owner of the relationship with outsource partners
- Setting up long-term workflows and processes that allow for efficient, flexible and timely delivery of high numbers of high quality assets
- Collaborating with Leads and Directors to create and asses the asset briefs required
- Working alongside the internal teams to create template documents for outsourcing packs
- Identifying and resolving risks to both the project and the outsource pipeline, ensuring all security measures are in place
- Liaising with the outsource partners and production to establish a schedule and roadmap for the completion of assets
- Working with Senior Producers and Studio Management to balance quality, time and costs
- Set up internal team reviews and sharing the feedback amongst outsource partners
- Maintaining a healthy relationships with outsourcing partners and implementing high standards efficiently
- Managing the logistical side of complex projects with multiple dependencies
The successful candidate should have:
- A strong understanding of Next Gen pipeline for asset creation
- Experience of managing Outsourcing within the games industry
- Experience using project management and scheduling software
- The ability to work under pressure and handle multiple requests from different people
- An excellent understanding of the Office suite
- Knowledge of Agile project management and the different approaches to the scheduling of asset production
- Experience using asset management tools such as Shotgun
- Experience coordinating outsourced material on multiple console titles
- Experience using bug tracking systems such as JIRA
- Experience using version control systems such as Perforce
- Experience dealing with character art models and rigged assets
- Keen gamer
The ideal candidate for this role will be someone who able to work as part of a team and have strong communication skills.
To apply for this role or to find out about other technology jobs, please contact Tim Christie on the Reading Digital Recruitment team on or .
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job