6 Month Fixed Term Maternity Contract
Based in Beckenham
Our financial services client based in Beckenham are looking for an Administrator to join them on a 6 month FTC - strong possibility that this will become permanent after the 6 months.
The purpose of this role is to provide assistance in the coordination, production and delivery of shareholder register analyses.
- Handling of shareholder communications, from initial sorting of post to provision of responses.
Respond to all shareholder and authorised third party enquiries via the telephone, fax, email or in writing.
- Responses to be provided in a high standard of written English, using the appropriate tone. Template letters to be modified to include bespoke wording where appropriate.
- For more complex enquiries, complete detailed research where appropriate to ensure that all aspects are fully resolved.
- Resolve enquiries over the telephone where appropriate, protecting shareholder information by adhering to established ID&V protocol.
- Registration and validation of legal documents
- Accurate data capture of transfer requests
- Auditing to spot and rectify errors
- Reconciliation tasks
- Problem solving
- Liaising with other departments on shared tasks and processes
- Daily contact with representatives of the client company and third party suppliers
- Working to tight deadlines
- Escalation to Supervisor/Team Leader of any complex/contentious cases
- Ensure work is prioritised and actioned accordingly.
- Support and assist other team members.
- Liaise with other business areas as necessary.
- Comply with TCF policy at all times.
- Any adhoc tasks required by the operations management team.
Skills and Experience needed:
This is a high profile role that impacts on both clients, participants and shareholders so a high standard of quality and accuracy is required. Whilst specific experience of share registration and CREST is not required (but is desirable) experience of working in the financial services industry would be beneficial. The Administrator should be educated to A Level (or hold 2 - 3 years relevant work experience). A candidate with fluency in written and spoken Greek would be a real asset to the team.
If this is a role that you would like to discuss in more detail please contact Charlene Hills at T4S Solutions.