This forward thinking and exciting agency is looking for a Frontend Web Developer to join their team. The company is searching for a candidate who is looking to grow and has a hunger to learn and apply new technologies.
The agency's goal is to deliver high-quality projects that both their clients and the team can be proud of. Their environment is supportive and friendly and they use a range of progressive open source technologies to fulfil a wide range of creative client briefs. The ideal candidate must have a track record and portfolio of live websites to back up their CV.
The successful candidate will be experienced in developing bespoke responsive Wordpress websites, have a deep knowledge of the latest web technology use and a driven approach working within a thought leading agency. Work from approved designs provided by the in-house design team. Must have a proven history within the website development field and a keen eye for design.
When not in a pandemic, they usually work in an open plan office and because they are a full-service agency, the dev team gets to collaborate with marketers and designers on a lot of creative projects. It also means that we get to know the whole team well (and often have lighthearted battles about who's turn it is on the playlist).
Team members generally regard each other as friends as well as coworkers and there's usually no end to treats milling around (too many some would argue…).
Although they're currently working from home, they still try to stay as connected as possible between the teams. This includes daily stand up calls, optional 'post-work debrief' sessions, monthly company highlights meetings and even an occasional Friday afternoon cheers and chats - they really try to ensure the team feels as supported as possible during what is an incredibly unnerving time.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Developing websites using bespoke designs from scratch (not only pre-purchased themes)
- Add additional features to live websites
- Test and repair issues/bugs across website developments
- Support with upkeep and maintenance of websites
- Mentor and support junior team members
- Be able to work autonomously and within a team
- Provide high-quality cross-team communication
- Provide high-quality of service to clients and customers
- Work as a part of a creative and dynamic team supported by experienced and passionate people
Must have relevant real-world experience within the below:
- HTML5 (2+ years)
- CSS (2+ years)
- Extensive WordPress + PHP (2+ years)
- Advanced Custom Fields
- Custom Post Types
- Responsive development (2 years)
- Web Server / Domain Management (WHM/cPanel)
- Experience with Wordpress Gutenberg
- Experience with WPML
- eCommerce / Woocommerce
- Experience using npm / Gulp / Docker
Sounds interesting? Click APPLY to send your CV for immediate consideration.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'