Up to £45,000 per annum + Benefits
Whilst a lot of companies in the country have been downsizing my client has continuously hired throughout 2020. My client manages its Research and Charity services and is looking for a talented Frontend Developer based in Watford to join their expanding team. You need to be in the office once a week. The role not only offers an excellent package but the opportunity for the Frontend Developer to have exposure to multiple technologies and platforms and play a key part in redeveloping the companies website amongst other accessibility and usability projects. The Frontend Developer will work along the other 4 developers and Testers in the team delivering high quality software solutions to its clients also.
The company as well as the starting salary will offer 12.5% pension, 25 days holiday and a 5% bonus
Responsibilities the Frontend Developer will have:
- Consistently delivering high quality projects and applications for the companies portals and websites.
- Excellent stakeholder management to internal and external teams.
- Verifying, evaluating and delivering user requirements and specifications
- Always striving for new theories and methodologies and delivering new processes and best practices.
Key skills the Frontend Developer will have:
- Previous experience in Frontend Development
- Experience with React/Vue or Angular is highly desirable
- Degree in Computing (Or other IT relevant degrees) is beneficial
Click the "Apply Now" button now for immediate review or please send across your CV to
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'