On behalf of our growing client based in Manchester, we are recruiting for an ambitious Frontend Developer. As Frontend Developer, you will help shape the future of the business whilst having fun and building applications to be proud of.
The Frontend Developer will be responsible for:
- Working on Vue.js (v2 + v3) projects
- Support with migration to a Nuxt.js CMS-powered static site
- Be enthusiastic, bringing fresh ideas, suggestions, tools and ways of working to the Engineering Team.
- Collaborate with the design team and other stakeholders to produce high-quality customer journeys
- Maintain the existing website project with new features and optimisations
- Manage and resolve bug fixes through the testing process
The Frontend Developer will have the following:
- Experience working with designers to convert complex designs to beautiful code
- Experience using source control (Git, GitHub, BitBucket, GitLab)
- Understanding of SEO and speed optimisation best practices
- Flexible working
- Gym Membership
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays and an additional day for your birthday!
How to Apply if you’re Interested in this Job:
If this sounds like your perfect role, click Apply without delay!
Frontend Developer – Fully Remote - £50k
Interviewing and onboarding for this role will be going ahead remotely while Covid-19 restrictions are in place.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'