FRONTEND WEB DEVELOPER
Are you looking for the next step in your career? Perhaps you are in the market for a new challenge and need the support of an established company and team to support you in your growth? Have you had experience in a marketing agency and are keen to continue working with clients across multiple sectors?
This agency is offering an opportunity to a budding Web Developer to join their growing website design, build and optimisation team. The ideal candidate will have a minimum 3 years' experience working in a front-end development role, have a passion for best in class code, and be able to showcase some of your best work building modern open-source websites that deliver a conversion uplift and are easy for clients to use.
- Developing new websites working collaboratively with a team of web designers and back-end developers
- Supporting retained web development clients with BAU development changes
- Develop high quality code
- Version control and deployment procedure adherence
- Build of HTML5 banners for display advertising with the support of UX Developers
- Setup of new experiments in A/B testing tools with the support of UX Developers
- Keeping up to date with latest industry trends and best practices
- To work and keep to tight deadlines
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience in an agency environment as part of a web development team
- Excellent HTML, CSS, JS, jQuery, and PHP skills
- Knowledge of Vanilla JS is important
- Experience developing open-source websites in either WordPress or Drupal (both is ideal)
- Understanding of version control, i.e. Git
- Experience using the Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, XD)
- Knowledge of RESTful web API's, services and integrations
- Experience working within central workflow management processes i.e. Trello, Basecamp
- Excellent interpersonal skills to interact confidently with internal staff and clients
- The ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail
'Nice to have' Skills
- Experience in Drupal 8
- Familiarity with Angular, React, Laravel, and Bootstrap (or the desire to learn these)
- Experience working in both waterfall and agile
- The ability to create interactive wireframes and hi-fidelity designs, i.e. Axure, Adobe XD
What to expect?
- The opportunity to work on varied projects and clients
- To work across departments as part of a full-service web agency team, i.e. SEO, analytics
- To work hard with a good-humored team!
NEXT STEPS: If this is the right opportunity for you then please apply to this advert with an updated copy of your CV or contact Maeve Kerr - KRG Creative - - - All applications are dealt with in the strictest of confidence
- FRONTEND DEVELOPER
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'