Frontend developer – Manchester - £35,000
An experienced frontend developer is required to join a very exciting, thriving and expanding business as they are growing the development team due to heavy success over 2018. The frontend developer will be joining a friendly, supportive and high-performing team of web development, user experience, UAT, infrastructure and IT service specialists. You will play a key role in the development, testing and maintenance of the core customer experience across their UK and European sites. The frontend developer will be hands-on and enthusiastic about bringing new technology and innovation to the team through the sharing of development practices, ideas and experience. You will have a keen eye for detail and problem solving, and will take a positive, proactive approach to your work. Experience of working in a mobile-first environment is crucial for this position.
- Maintain and improve the company’s UK & European websites across all devices
- Work alongside our UX and UAT specialists to architect solutions that adhere to the best-practices and make a real difference to customers
- Support the roll out and deployment of enhancements and new technologies to the production environment
- Develop using a broad range of languages, tools and technology
- Work closely with various departments and stakeholders to deliver requirements
- Proven experience of e-commerce website development
- Advanced HTML5 and CSS3 including mobile-first responsive web design (hand-coded or using frameworks like Bootstrap or Foundation)
- Experience using CSS pre-processors such as SASS, LESS or Stylus
- Experience of CRO, including configuring of A/B or multivariate tests in Optimizely, Google optimize, VWO or similar testing platforms
- Experience with cross-browser and cross-device testing and compatibility
- The ability to work well in a team as well as independently on individual projects
- Attention to detail, quality and best practices
If you are an experienced frontend developer, who is seeking their next opportunity with an exciting, award winning and highly recognised company in Manchester, please contact or please call for more information.
Premier Group are acting as an employment agency.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'