My client is a specialist communications consultancy. Their client base centres around FT500 and privately-owned companies in the financial and professional sectors.
There are two interconnected sides if the business:
- Their narratives and content unit works with clients to develop corporate narratives; it provides content advice from on/off messaging support to long-term editorial planning; and it produces content ranging from thought leadership journals, articles and white papers to brand marketing materials, internal communications, collateral and one-off communications including speeches, presentations, videos and animations. Research, industry knowledge, and the craft of story-telling through words and pictures are at the heard of what we do.
- Their communications coaching proposition is one of the finest in Europe. They specialise in C-suite communications coaching and in addition to this, provide wider media and presentation coaching and more bespoke programmes, such as crisis scenario planning.
They are seeking a mid-weight Frontend Developer (HTML5/CSS3) with 1-2 years commercial experience to join their team and help to create and deliver work for their clients, turning designs into robust responsive templates that be can be integrated into Wordpress/ExpressionEngine driven websites.
They are also developing a prototype VR/AR online experience and would welcome candidates who have an interest in this area.
Skills and Requirements
- Solid understanding of Responsive design
- Familiarity with SASS/LESS
- Ability to write clean, concise and maintainable code
- Strong communication and organisation skills
- Wordpress (Template management)
- Interest in VR/AR technologies (Unity/C#/Vuforia/Google VR SDK)
- Knowledge of AngularJS, Grunt, Bootstrap, SASS, MomentJS, GIT, Bower, Laravel