My client is the largest dedicated conversion rate optimisation (CRO) and testing agency in the UK. They help their clients better understand their customers - and translate this insight into action. As a business, their focus is on helping clients create an unfair competitive advantage through testing.
They believe that testing is not about changing button colours, but about creating a testing framework that allows their clients to take calculated risks. This approach allows them to test not only their clients’ websites and apps, but also their pricing, product, and strategy. The nature of testing means that they can definitively demonstrate and deliver ROI for their clients.
They’ve delivered results for clients ranging from one-person lead generation sites to the likes of Citrix, The Guardian, and Facebook.
ABOUT THE ROLE
They offer a detailed onboard training to make sure you understand the company’s processes and you are confident to build any client’s test. The main tool they use to build tests is Optimizely (they also work with other tools such as ABTasty, VWO and Qubit).
To deliver high quality, bug-free tests to the exact specification required by each of their clients’ Consultant(s).
• Developing tests to specification for all clients in their team
• Reviewing builds from other developers in the development team
• Reporting bugs promptly and accurately
• Achieve an average Net Promoter Score (NPS) score of 8 (they ask clients to score from 1 to 10 the quality of the tests they build for them)
• A balanced approach of what’s right for the client vs what’s commercially right for the business
• Eye for detail - spot mistakes that others haven’t
• A proactive approach to clients and workload
• Positive attitude to challenges and change
• Problem solver and fast learner
• Effectively manage multiple projects
• Connection with their values: mutual respect, collaboration, say it how it is, enjoyment, incremental leaps, we do what we say we will
• Advanced knowledge of jQuery
• Advanced knowledge of HTML/CSS
• Proficient in Photoshop/Illustrator - Convert design files (eg: .psd) into HTML and CSS
• Experience in cross-browser/device testing and ensuring consistency across them all
• Experience in A/B testing
• Experience using the Optimizely platform (or other A/B testing tool)
• Experience in Single Page Application frameworks (AngularJS, React, etc.)
We are filled with great people with bundles of talent and ideas. Come and join our fantastic team and you'll be part of an exciting growing agency at the top of its industry. Some of our benefits include:
• 25 days’ holiday each year
• Continuous personal development plans for all
• Company contributory pension scheme
• Private healthcare (AXA PPP)
• Dental and wellbeing cover
• £750 annual flexible benefits package (which can be used for buying/selling holiday, gym membership/childcare vouchers and more)
• Annual travel card loan
• Weekly Ocado order - breakfast, healthy snacks etc, available to all throughout the day
• Special gifts on the anniversary of the date you joined
• Fully stocked complimentary drinks fridge
- Adobe Photoshop