Frontend Developer, Old Street - Up to £46k dependent on experience
We're looking for talented Frontend Developer who is ready for the next step in their career. If the idea of working just a stone's throw away from Old Street is ideal for you, we want to hear from you. This Frontend Developer role is for someone who loves what they do, and is looking to work in a fun, friendly, fast-paced agency. Are you the Frontend Developer we are looking for?
As Frontend Developer you'll be used to working with a range of clients, being able to develop great digital work for them. This Frontend Developer will preferably be from an agency background, but it's not essential. You'll be working a fun, diverse role with plenty of opportunity.
Are you a Frontend Developer who can turn creative designs into highly functional web interfaces so you’ll need to have a keen eye for detail and ability to troubleshoot problems in the pipeline. Are you a Frontend Developer with great agency experience? We want to hear from you.
Here’s what you’ll be responsible for in this Frontend Developer role:
- Writing code that is easy to understand for the whole development team
- Ensuring code is robust enough to work under all use and edge cases it will run under
- Working as closely to the project requirements without over-engineering and going beyond the scope of the brief
- Communicate effectively with different departments in the agency
- Meet agreed deadlines for projects
Sound like you’re the Frontend Developer we are looking for? We want to hear from a Frontend Developer like you as soon as possible.
Here’s what they’re looking to find in this Frontend Developer:
- Experience as a Frontend Developer within an agency
- Experience with the latest SPA frameworks (preferably Angular/2)
- Experience debugging and optimising code for application performance via debug tools
If you feel you’re the Frontend Developer we’re looking for then please do get in touch as soon as possible.
Please quote JW553 when applying for this Frontend Developer.
- Front End
- Web Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job