Ellisonpeople are recruiting for a Frontend Developer to be based near Burnley Lancashire. You will need to be highly competent, with a proven track record in web programming. Liaising directly with Project Managers and Head’s of Departments. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
Duties and Key Responsibilities
- Consistently executes an excellent standard of work.
- Highly competent with a proven record in web programming
- Using popular frontend frameworks such as JQuery, Backbone, Bootstrap and Foundation.
- Use of pre-processors and build automation technologies.
- Responsive development techniques to enhance or degrade a site.
- Use of version control software, (Git, SVN).
- Asset creation using Adobe software
- Experience in all the competencies above. Experience using server-side programming languages such as PHP and C# as wider breadth of knowledge beyond frontend technologies would be an advantage.
- Experience in web programming.
- A solid understanding of how web applications work.
- A solid understanding of optimisation and quality procedures
- Has excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Excellent problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
- Strong organisational skills to allow you to 'juggle’ the workflow on multiple projects
- The ability to build from a design and meet the creative requirements
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- Has a positive attitude towards learning and development.
- Experience using CMS system such as WordPress and Umbraco.
- Control Software
- Programming Languages
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job