A leading creator of Digital Images with assets in the Millions is looking for a Frontend Developer to use Modern technologies to build Pixel Perfect Frontends that will be used by global leaders.
This role offers a unique opportunity for a Developer to work between Thailand and the UK. When working from the UK you will be working remotely with the European Dev team (English Speaking).
You will be working in an Agile environment for one of the Worlds top creators of Digital Images.
You will be passionate about turning design in to functional code.Core Responsibilities
- Develop new user-facing interfaces
- Build re-usable code and libraries for future use
- Reinforce the technical feasibility of the design
- Optimize the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Be a valuable team player within our in-house Web Development team to deliver an exceptional e-commerce website
- Collaborate with all relevant departments including the design and marketing teams.
- Proficient understanding and best practices of web markup in HTML5 and CSS3.
- Experience in JS Framework or something similar is a plus (ie. React, Vue, etc.)
- Up to date in current trends within CSS Preprocessing & Post processing. ie. CSSJS, PostCSS
- Experience with modern web build tools such as WebPack is a plus.
At Tec Partners we are committed to being an inclusive organisation that provides equality of opportunity to all in terms of employment, recruitment and the service we provide to our customers. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
- front end
- gulp. Webpack
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job