Frontend Developer - Newcastle - £38K - £44K DOE.
Frontend Developer - React - Newcastle - £38K - £44K DOE.
A new opportunity for a Frontend Developer has opened up with a public sector business. We are looking for a Frontend Developer to join this team at an exciting stage of their development, they are redeveloping a core public tool which is set to be used extensively nationwide.
Within this role you will join a small team where you will be responsible for developing and delivering secure software solutions, using modern frameworks and practices initially on greenfield solutions.
Working in an Agile environment you should be able to work within a cross-functional team being proactive to drive continuous improvement for software, techniques and processes.
- CSS - Less / SASS
- Experience of Webpack or similar
- Responsive design, mobile first
- Knowledge of developing on top of a microservice architecture using REST services.
- Frontend Tests (Jest and React testing library or similar)
- UI/UX Design patterns, practices, and frameworks
- Experience of Docker
- Knowledge of working in a continuous delivery of deployment environment.
- Experience of Azure of AWS
This role is based just outside of Newcastle City Centre and they offer 50/50% work from home, free parking, an outstanding pension and many other fantastic benefits.
To apply please send your CV
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'