My client has just signed off a brand-new position in their East Sussex based office. The company itself is a digital agency. They provide responsive designs for websites, brochures, event booking, e-commerce and many more for their clients. They have won numerous awards in the last year and are quickly becoming one of the leading Multimedia agencies in the UK.
They are looking for a Front End Developer who can create engaging and exciting websites from scratch (no templates or themes).
Your responsibilities would be:
- Take a full brief from clients, interrogate to find out what website success needs to look like, styles of sites preferred, competitor sites etc.
- Undertake research based on this information
- Convert the brief into a workable set of blueprints/technical spec
- Create first designs that adhere to client’s brand guidelines and style
- Convert files into workable templates to pass to the developers
For this role you will need experience with:
- HTML and CSS
- Responsive web design
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Flexible hours
- Chilled and friendly working environment
- Generous annual holiday
- Varied, interesting projects
- Personal development allocation
My client is based in East Sussex and is easily commutable from Hastings, Brighton, Bexhill, Uckfield, Horam and many more.
They're looking to line up initial interviews the week commencing the 5th January. With a salary ranging from £35,000-£40,000 depending on level and experience. If you could be interested, please apply by sending your CV to or call me on .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job