Frontend Developer - Broadcast Media - London - £45,000 per annum
A leading commercial broadcaster are looking to hire several frontend developers into their digital arm of the business, based here in London. They are a multi-award-winning media company and own several brands that are watched by millions across the country. For more information on the business and their success, please get in contact to discuss further.
If you are a Frontend developer currently looking for a new exciting role where you will have an impact from day one, please read the below to find out more about what they are looking for…
- HTML5, CSS, LESS and responsive web design
- Knowledge of JS modules, design patterns and object-orientated programming
- Open to picking up new frontend frameworks and libraries
- Familiar with command line usage, build tools - Grunt and Git
- Cross-browser and cross-device issues, including historical browsers
- Able to communicate with multiple stakeholders with different priorities and opinions of design aspects
- Able to be flexible and approach different situations in a dynamic environment
- Basic understanding of Node JS would be beneficial, but is not essential
This company has a unique mix of direct culture and offers market leading progression. They are looking for Frontend developers who want to continuously develop their skills and stay with the business for a long time.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Andy Walker, Technology Consultant
- Front End